SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    AIWB experts ,come on in please

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AIWB experts ,come on in please Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
i am searching for a AIWB kydex holster i saw on you tube and not can not seem to find. instead of a foam wedge it has a ball shaped end on it that caused it to push out ..

does this sound familiar to anyone ??

TFL

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2853 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
JM Custom Kydex with Extra Tuck Bulbous is my first guess.

If it's not, I will find it.

I have one, and to be honest, nothing beats a custom fitted closed cell foam wedge.

Posts: 6600 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
JM Custom Kydex with Extra Tuck Bulbus

i am not sure that is it, i cant find it on his site either

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 2853 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
no fellas, thats not it, it looks like a stnd AIWB but, it has a golfball size impression at the bottom of the holster where the muzzle would sit

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6600 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
i think thats it NISMO

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Tenicor holsters have gotten a lot of love the last few years especially their award winning VELO holster. They helped popularize the muzzle-wedge which helps angle the pistol grip into the body and form better contour lines; a feature that more modern Kydex brands are attempting to mimic. I have their SAGEX LUX for AIWB and a ARX on order.

Posts: 10710 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
^^ I'm waiting on their SAGAX LUX2 AIWB for the TLR-7A to be delivered.
I'm hoping it works out well.

posted Hide Post
Funny, I'm actually switching my light to a TLR-7 from the Inforce APLc; being that the SAGEX LUX is not light-specific, that's a HUGE plus in my book. The design of the holster allows for a variety of light-types to be used since the holster isn't grabbing or, using the light as a retention point.

Posts: 10710 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
corsair for the win ! ! !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
^ If you decide to order one, use the coupon code "RAUL" for 10% off.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks sir

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,