SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    R Grizzle Leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R Grizzle Leather Login/Join 
posted
I just received my new R Grizzle holster for my 229 Legion. WOW what amazing work. Now I need one for my 320. Thanks Ryan

Posts: 19 | Registered: June 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Ryan does amazing leather work. You should have ordered a P320 holster at the same time. The wait is excruciating.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know, I was like a kid waiting foe Xmas day I knew it was getting here today.
I didn't have the 320 when I ordered it.

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Really happy to read you like it. Now you know to just add one into the pricing equation for any new pistol you buy.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
He does great work. I recently had him make me a belt and holster for a Shield 9mm. Top notch work.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES he does. I will be getting another soon

posted Hide Post
Yeah Im going to do just that. I will be ordering on for my 320 very soon