SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Anybody carry a pistol with an X300 IWB?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody carry a pistol with an X300 IWB? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Or AIWB?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a little bit in a PHLSTER Floodlight I was trying out. It was a bit much for me. Everybody's got a limit, I guess.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
That's a honkin' big light for a CCW gun.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5'11", roughly 200 pounds.

Have consistently carried a Glock 34 with X300U and RMR AIWB comfortably. Only way I would even consider it IWB.

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I tried, IWB at 3:30-4 one winter. Detroit Holsters 8-Mile IWB.

As it turns out, I don't have enough ass because the X300 / Holster hits the seat first, pulling up on the belt. As the holster I was using was a clip, several times it would unclip - likely solvable with a one-piece or snap attachment, but I abandoned carrying the X300 in-favor of the XC1/XC1B.

I'm sure I could do it if I wanted to, especially if the days work involved me on my feet a large majority of the time. But sitting / driving it would be a PITA for me.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
I have a Crossbreed Supertuck style holster that I use that is molded for a Compact Glock with an X300. I use it anytime I carry with a light and it works just as well as any other Crossbreed style holster.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post