SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Brave Response Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brave Response Holster Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I have been using a smart carry for a while since I rarely use a belt. I could never get used to the placement of the gun. It just never felt comfortable and I was always self conscious of printing down there. Plus sitting down was really not very comfortable.

I decided to try the Brave Response Holster to see if it was any better.

It just arrived yesterday, and I have to say it seems really comfortable. I wore it all day today with a Glock 19 and an extra magazine and really forgot it was there. To me that's how a holster should feel. I was wearing gym pants and a t shirt and the gun was completely concealed and undetectable. The weight of the package was comfortably distributed and easy to manage - much less noticeable than in the SmartCarry, where the same load would feel heavy and tug on the band.

Does anyone else use this holster? I'm curious what people with more experience think of it. I am very happy with it so far.

I haven't tried it with a tucked in shirt, because it's rare that I wear one, but I don't see why it wouldn't work just fine.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Just a 1 month update. I don't work for the company and am not compensated in any way. I just really like this holster. I find it extremely comfortable and like the way the band holds the gun tight to my body. I've been carrying a Glock 19 with an extra 15 round mag and it is just about effortless. The one downside to elastic band type holsters is that they can tend to make you sweat where the band is wrapped around you. I always wear an undershirt, so it's not a big deal for me. The comfort and ease of carrying with this holster makes it worth it.

I don't think I'll ever go back to a traditional IWB holster. And my SmartCarry is permanently consigned to the old holster bin.

I am curious if other SFers have tried the Brave Response and what they think.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post