SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    CCW in Union Station, Kansas City, MO.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW in Union Station, Kansas City, MO. Login/Join 
posted
Girlfriend wants to go to an exhibit there in a few months. I've never been. Anybody know about their security, metal detectors, that sort of thing? (I hope this is in the correct subforum.)

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
Girlfriend wants to go to an exhibit there in a few months. I've never been. Anybody know about their security, metal detectors, that sort of thing? (I hope this is in the correct subforum.)

There might be metal detectors if you're boarding a train, but I've never seen them in the display areas. My daughter lives in KC MO and we've gone there a few times, I was carrying. I don't recall seeing any signs, but I often miss them.

I did not see anything about CCW here:

https://www.unionstation.org/

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Thank you.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you go look at the brass plaque near the front door. The one on the left if you are leaving.

Describes the KC massacre from July 1933. Bullet marks are still visible

quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:

Posts: 94 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post