SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P228 leather holster question
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P228 leather holster question Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My P225 rides in a Kramer #2.

Had it for nearly 20-years, worn-in nicely and comfortable. I leave the Kydex to the larger or, more substantial sized pistols.

Posts: 11196 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
All my carry guns now ride in RGrizzle holsters. I have a Country Boy for OWB and prefer the City Slicker 2 for IWB but also have a couple Town & Country 2 as well.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2098 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
One more to check out: Wright Leather Works. Beautiful, lined and unlined.

Another vote for WLW. I’ve got two of their Predators and they are beautifully made, high quality holsters. I also have one of their 2-mag pouches. Good stuff!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1287 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post