SIGforum
Nice cheap p365 holster.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/4300053544

August 05, 2018, 04:24 AM
cre8ors
Nice cheap p365 holster.
I'm one of those holster addicts that have 8 or 9 different types for the guns I especially like. I'm just a little overweight so I carry owb. Can't fit them inside my pants and walk normal. I also buy very expensive holsters because I deserve to treat myself when the wife doesn't know. Anyway I lost some weight and decided to go for a kydex iwb. I didn't really want to spend a lot at first so I tried to keep the cost down and the size minimal. I saw a magazine ad for the DeSantis slim tuc. Damn, was I surprised at how nice it was. It's small enough to even slip it in a big pocket. It's ambidextrous and you can locate it in any position you want. Has adjustable cant and retention too. I can even get away with a crossdraw position. The best part is the price. It's about $40 and with shipping I think it was about $46. No I don't work for them but I wanted to pass this on for those that want a versatile holster at a reasonable price.

When telling someone the truth keep one foot in the stirrup
August 14, 2018, 08:47 PM
D4Heavy
Thanks for the info! I have been looking for something small and versatile for my 365. Think I will grab one.