SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Kansas CCHL training requirements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kansas CCHL training requirements Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
So apparently KS will accept suitably similar training in lieu of having to take a class before obtaining a CCHL. Does anyone know if a Texas LTC is considered as such?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Don’t quote me on this, however I think it would be acceptable, Kansas stipulates that for resciprocity the state in question must have as stringent, if not more so, requirements as Kansas does. I would think the same would hold true for training. You might contact the AG’s CCW permit section and ask.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Thank you. That as my next step, but thought I’d ask here first. Seems like if they do the process to get my KS CCHL once we get up there should be pretty straightforward.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post