SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Fanny packs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fanny packs Login/Join 
posted
A year or so ago, here was a commercial with an Asian man touting a fanny pack. Anyone remember the commercial or what company he represented? I am now in need of a fanny pack for a p/t gig which requires one. Thanks

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ichiro Nagata and TUFF Products TACLLET?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1C74b5wRkbo

Sig P226R .40
Sig P239 .40
Sig P365
Colt LE6920

Posts: 19 | Location: SoCal | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bulldog:
I have an old Bianchi fanny pack in good shape I am not using. If you want it, you can have it.
Drop me a line on my private e-mail if you are interested.
I believe it will hold a full size 1911.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife claims fanny packs are gonna be very fashionable again, pretty soon. We’ll see!
OTOH, I live in a small town, and there’s a recently retired police officer whom lives in town who has always had a fanny pack on when off duty. Every time I see him out of uniform over the past 20-odd years. Maybe fanny packs were cool all along, and I didn’t know it!

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the one Ventura. Thanks. Yooper, I will send you an email. Thanks

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not to bring up old worn out 1980's topics but looking for a good one, really, I have looked at all of the popular ones, if there really are any, and found one at 9Tactical, but they only sell on ebay so that scares me and Tommy's Gun Pack, but it looks like he is out of business....does anyone have any other ideas, have looked at 5.11 and like those but they don't make the blue anymore and was really hoping for something with color not so tacicalblack

Posts: 339 | Location: Lower Alabama | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
suthrncop66

Try this company, they make a 2 tone fanny pack in several sizes based on the size of the weapon. I use one for my Glock 23 and it works great.

http://www.theconcealmentshop.com/aepacks.php

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I will look into those

Posts: 339 | Location: Lower Alabama | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
found something interesting at 9tactical.com they have two models that look promising

Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

SuthrnCop,
If you still can't find something that works in the color you want call Tuff Products (877-883-3776) and ask for Nanci.

Tuff has the ability to make products in their shop for you. If it's just a color change, I doubt it will be a large price difference.

Tuff is local to me, I've walked in and had them make repairs on various items over the years.

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks