SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Carry at home?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carry at home? Login/Join 
Telling cops where to go for over 20 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
If I have pants on, I generally have a gun in them.

When in shorts or skivvies, there is one (or more) close by. Additionally, I am a fan of the HD magnetic mounts and have a few strategically placed guns around the house for easy access should a need arise and I have need to grab one.

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 7439 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been carrying for nearly fifteen years and it is more convenient for me to simply leave the pistol on my hip then secure it somewhere when I get home and have to retrieve it to go back out.

If I am dressed I have my pistol on my hip, period, full stop. I don't see the point in securing a sidearm in a lockbox or safe when there is the chance, however small, that I may need it in an emergency. It is also worth noting that I wear a sturdy 5.11 belt so I barely notice the extra weight of the P229.

Posts: 53 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Depends...always have one available to hand quickly if at home, if am out around the property, yes.

Posts: 497 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post