SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    IWB Holster needed for P938 Equinox

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
IWB Holster needed for P938 Equinox Login/Join 
posted
Hi All, I'm curious about the sights on the equinox and which IWB holsters are going to be a good fit. I'm leaning towards a hybrid holster, but I'm open to your thoughts.

posted Hide Post
Garrett Silent Fusion - IWB and tuckable. I usually swap out the mounts and get the Comptac C-clips.

It has leather on all sides of the gun, but has a kydex shell on the outside of the exterior side.

http://www.giholsters.com/product-p/hh1000.htm

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Crossbreed mini tuck - horse hide.

Sig 229/.40 S&W
Sig Pro 2022 9mm
Sig 938 2 Tone

Posts: 94 | Location: SE CT | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
D. M. Bullard Dual Carry if you like it canted to carry at 4 to 5 o'clock position.

>>> http://dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
PJ Holsters make a super comfortable Kydex.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

posted Hide Post
I have the TT Gunleather, Mikes Special, for my 938. Buy once, cry once.

Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
+1 on Garrett Industies. I also really like the Black Arch Protos M.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out VEDDER Kydex & Hybrid Holsters- Excellent Customer Service & Warranty-Quality CC Holsters

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also prefer the PJHolster for a good deep concealment rig. I have one for my G26 and XDs9 and, man, they sure conceal nicely and ride comfortably. Compared to other options I've tried they offer about the most thorough deep concealment while still offering a quick and easy draw.

In addition to the deep concealment option I also really like how I can easily slip it on and off my belt for those annoying times when you can't carry in certain locations. It's really handy to slip it off, run inside and do my business, then slip it back on once I get into the car. The clip has held up well after several years of use, so no complaints here. Smile

"Life is growth. If we stop growing either technically or spiritually we're as good as dead." - Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 6 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 02, 2017Report This Post