SIGforum
Stealthgear site?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/4030034134

October 07, 2017, 01:20 PM
goose5
Stealthgear site?
I've lost a screw out of my holster. Trying to go to their website and order another along with some extra belt clips. My browser won't let me go to the site. They say its suspicious. Anyone else having this problem? The Xfinity Browser protection needs to be turned off but I can't figure out how to do it. Anyone have Stealthgears phone number?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goose5,

October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM
Nismo
Site is up for me.

(801) 407-4239
info@stealthgearusa.com
October 07, 2017, 06:54 PM
goose5
Thanks. I left a message on their Face Book account. I tried Top Gun Supply and it came up no problem so I don't think Xfinity is screwing with gun oriented sites.

October 09, 2017, 10:14 AM
blackwatertactical
It has happened to me off and on the past couple of weeks. I also sent them a msg a few weeks ago and they said they were working on resolving the issue. It has been a week or so since I got that suspicious site msg.
December 22, 2017, 10:31 PM
goose5
Logged on at work. No problem. I lost some of the hardware off the back of the holster. Orders the parts kit. When I got it the part that I needed was not enclosed. Took a picture and contacted them. Quick response. Parts I needed sent out quickly. Super impressed with Stealthgear's customer service.

December 28, 2017, 11:48 AM
3ACR_Scout
Since this subject came up, are they offering any holiday coupons? I realized I wasn’t on their mailing list, so I might have missed out on something. They seem to be pushing their Amazon sales on their Facebook page.