SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a G41 IWB in leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a G41 IWB in leather Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
Yes, I know it sounds crazy.
I have finally lost enough weight that even a large frame Glock is comfortable IWB.
I have an old Don Hume NO.41 that fits my G20 & G21 like a glove. I would like to find something like that for my G41, but all I’m coming up with are kydex OWB holsters.
I have an Old Faithful hybrid IWB holster that feels pretty good. The G41 works well in it, but I detest the steel belt clips. They have already worn a hole in one of my shirts. I’m also fearful of what those steel clips are going to do to my truck seat. I have already ordered loops for it, but I really want some leather.

I’m really hoping one of our resident leather holster makers chimes in....

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
TTGunLeather makes extremely high quality leather IWB holsters, and he can accomodate the G41.

With a large, heavy handgun like the G41, I would strongly recommend looking at one of his IWB holster designs that includes dual offset belt loops, for a more stable platform that spreads the weight and bulk of the handgun out over a wider area of the belt:

https://www.mcssl.com/store/a9...8d4d909/iwb-holsters

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue. I actually looked at these earlier, but I missed the part about “new pistols added to the END of the list”. I quit scrolling after I got through the “Glock section”. Smile

Oh, and heavy? Heck, it’s 3oz lighter than my G21. It’s practically a featherweight! Big Grin

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just thought I’d let y’all know... I went with a TT Gunleather convertible holster.
The leather loops for IWB can be removed and the holster worn as an OWB pancake style holster. And it is actually comfy in either configuration.
In fact, I put the loops back on tonight after wearing it for a couple weeks OWB. STILL PERFECTLY COMFY. it makes this fairly large pistol easy to carry.