SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Kay Jewelers in Louisiana
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kay Jewelers in Louisiana Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Back in the mid 90s, my wife was hired by a jewelry store in Wa state to instruct a firearms safety class for their employees.

If I remember correctly, they had 6 or so employees show up to take the class.

I remember going to the store and one of the guys wore a Galco Shoulder rig with a 1911 in it. I know my wife told me that one of the employees carried his pistol in an ankle holster and she had to spend some time with him going over different draws from it.

Needless to say - I purchased several items from that shop over the years. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1142 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jared Jewelers, has posted same signage. Has armed security inside store.

Jared, Kay's are owned by same company (Sterling) in Ohio.

GOD gave them whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I saw that same exact sign at a Kay jewellers in SW Florida last week. Completely unenforceable. I will never spend another dime with them. The idiots in charge that allow this need to learn not to alienate a large portion of the population.

Posts: 4307 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post