SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Altered P225 '84 Holster Question

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altered P225 '84 Holster Question Login/Join 
Picture of amsmith281
posted
Just bought a 1984 P225 that had the trigger guard dehorned and smoothed out. I know the old style guards limited holster options, but since mine is dehorned could I fit this into a P225-A1 holster?

Mine is below.

Posts: 108 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, you'd have to try one out to see how it fits. I have a 225 from 1982. Beautiful pistol.
If you plan on carrying it, try a bunch of different SD ammunition. Some did not like to cycle in mine.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amsmith281
posted Hide Post
Put through a few mags of Sig JHP flawlessly. Right now it's in NH getting some upgrades Smile

Posts: 108 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
Put through a few mags of Sig JHP flawlessly. Right now it's in NH getting some upgrades Smile

Nice.
I will say that mine is carried in a Milt Sparks IWB holster. Best holster I've ever owned.

Picture of amsmith281
posted Hide Post
The VM2?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
The VM2?

Yep, best holster I have ever had.