SIGforum
P320 Holster Search - Thanks, Safariland...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/3940064344

June 23, 2018, 10:42 AM
Rob Decker
P320 Holster Search - Thanks, Safariland...
Some of you may remember my post about Safariland/Binachi's Model 125 "Consent" holster.

It's very similar to my beloved Galco Side Snap Scabbard, but with the nifty addition of this really cool synthetic lining that makes the holster behave like a kydex rig on the draw - secure retention but very smooth and very fast.

At the time of my earlier post I was looking for a new rig for my P229 Legion, and bemoaning the fact that it seemed Safariland only made this holster for Glocks, 1911s, and M&Ps. No full frame SIGs.

I went cruising on their website recently trying to look up this model and came across the Model 131 "Confidential" Holster. It has features I'm not looking for - belt loops instead of belt snaps and a thumb break - but it's in that same "assent" line with the synthetic lining. AND - they make it for both classic frame SIGs AND the new P320Cs.

My excitement was dashed when I figured out that both the belt snap models seem to have been discontinued. I can't find the 125 Consent or the 130 Classified on Safariland's website.

To add insult to injury, the open-top model with fixed belt loops (the original 126 Assent) is available for alloy-framed SIGs, but not the P320 or P250.

I'd love to know why they quit making that holster, but that's besides the point.

Long winded to get to the question, but:

Does anybody know if anyone makes a similar holster using this concept? Essentially a synthetic-lined leather holster, with belt snaps for easy on/easy off?

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.