SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    CCW Vest or Jacket

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW Vest or Jacket Login/Join 
posted
looking for a good CCW vest or jacket for my x5 legion....interested in a holster as well.

I have the foxtrot1 light on the rail.

any suggestions...?

work hard + be nice to people

Posts: 4 | Location: New England | Registered: October 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inside pocket carry/outside pocket carry/shoulder holster/IWB or OWB. If a vest will it be more dress mode or tactical mode. Depending on your every day activites and your dress mode have a lot of bearing on what direction you might want to try. Just do not lock yourself into something you are not comfortable with. ................................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 411 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would prefer inside pocket and a casual vest (like a north face or Patagonia style)

I was thinning of ordering a holster from Black Point Tactical - it looks as if they have options to include the foxtrot1 light and RDS

work hard + be nice to people

Posts: 4 | Location: New England | Registered: October 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post