SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Remora MINI Carbon Carry Holster (IWB)

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remora MINI Carbon Carry Holster (IWB) Login/Join 
posted
The Remora MINI Carbon Holster looks interesting for my Sig P365. I haven’t seen any reviews on it. If anyone has one, what do you think of it?

Posts: 673 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Only 1 minor problem, they don't list the Sig P365.

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4242 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I saw that they're on sale and ordered one for my Kahr PM9. I like the idea of the Remora non-slip backing on a hybrid holster. I think it'll work well. I'll test it out in a week or two when it arrives.

十人十色

Posts: 1530 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an e-mail from Shannon at Remora Holsters on this.

“The 365 is available in any opf the Carbon/Kydex models. When ordering choose the Sig 938 and then in order notes at check put-for 365 or email me when you have ordered so I can make sure I process it correctly.
Thanks again,
Shannon”

Shannon’s e-mail is:

Shannon@remoraholsters.com

Posts: 673 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4242 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI, I now have one and use it with a magazine pouch.