SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    RGrizzle wait begins again!! Updated with picts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RGrizzle wait begins again!! Updated with picts Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Since the day my custom CS2 w/ shield mag/light pouch arrived, I've been carrying it as much as I can. Almost to the point where not having my handheld light is like not having my ZT or handkerchief on me.

Personal preference has made me switch over to carrying my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS and my Glock 45. Time to order another CS2. Got my invoice this morning from Kay and the wait begins. This time same G2 light but for a Glock 17 mag instead.

This custom leather is addictive! Should look like this:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Nice! Great photo as well.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Received the email and invoice on Friday from Kay. My CS2 should start being made this week.

The anticipation sucks!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Mag/light pouch arrived on Wednesday. I wanted to carry it a few days and see how it held up before I took some pictures. As always, Ryan and Kay do not disappoint. Fit, finish, quality and customer service were top not notch again.

Here are the pictures:

blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the mag/light carrier! Thank you for your repeat business and post.

Ryan

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the mag/light carrier! Thank you for your repeat business and post.

Ryan

No problem sir. I appreciate you and Kay making it so easy to hammer out all the details, updates, detailed invoices etc.

posted Hide Post
After recommendations on SF for these holsters, I ordered one. When the holster arrived, I was shocked at the quality attention to detail. Every stitch was straight and as near to perfect as possible.

I now have two, and will buy more sometime in the future.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome. I have a few pieces from Ryan and Kay. Waiting for another to be made. Should have it sometime around the end of May. The wait is worth it, but no one likes waiting!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
I have a couple holsters of Ryan's and I'll tell you what, I haven't found a more comfortable holster. Even though I only have 2 holsters and a belt, they have a customer for life. It is worth the wait IMO.

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 471 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post