SIGforum
RGrizzle wait begins again!! Updated with picts

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/3800028054

December 13, 2018, 02:00 PM
rockchalk06
RGrizzle wait begins again!! Updated with picts
Since the day my custom CS2 w/ shield mag/light pouch arrived, I've been carrying it as much as I can. Almost to the point where not having my handheld light is like not having my ZT or handkerchief on me.

Personal preference has made me switch over to carrying my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS and my Glock 45. Time to order another CS2. Got my invoice this morning from Kay and the wait begins. This time same G2 light but for a Glock 17 mag instead.

This custom leather is addictive! Should look like this:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,
December 13, 2018, 03:09 PM
badcopnodonut!!
Nice! Great photo as well.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.
January 28, 2019, 08:29 AM
rockchalk06
Received the email and invoice on Friday from Kay. My CS2 should start being made this week.

The anticipation sucks!
March 03, 2019, 09:14 AM
rockchalk06
Mag/light pouch arrived on Wednesday. I wanted to carry it a few days and see how it held up before I took some pictures. As always, Ryan and Kay do not disappoint. Fit, finish, quality and customer service were top not notch again.

Here are the pictures:

March 04, 2019, 01:24 PM
AKSuperDually
Looks great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com
March 08, 2019, 10:19 AM
countryboy
rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the mag/light carrier! Thank you for your repeat business and post.

Ryan

March 08, 2019, 11:20 AM
rockchalk06
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
rockchalk06,

I'm glad you like the mag/light carrier! Thank you for your repeat business and post.

Ryan

No problem sir. I appreciate you and Kay making it so easy to hammer out all the details, updates, detailed invoices etc.
March 09, 2019, 03:15 PM
c1steve
After recommendations on SF for these holsters, I ordered one. When the holster arrived, I was shocked at the quality attention to detail. Every stitch was straight and as near to perfect as possible.

I now have two, and will buy more sometime in the future.

-c1steve
March 20, 2019, 08:29 AM
Beancooker
Looks awesome. I have a few pieces from Ryan and Kay. Waiting for another to be made. Should have it sometime around the end of May. The wait is worth it, but no one likes waiting!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
March 20, 2019, 07:12 PM
mossyoak1
I have a couple holsters of Ryan's and I'll tell you what, I haven't found a more comfortable holster. Even though I only have 2 holsters and a belt, they have a customer for life. It is worth the wait IMO.

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson