SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Which Holster for Sig Ultra 9mm

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Holster for Sig Ultra 9mm Login/Join 
posted
So as the title says, I need a CCW holster for the Sig Ultra compact 9mm.
I have several Galco holsters for other guns, but I emailed them and they told me they do not make any holsters for that gun due to the oversized contoured side, to use their words.
I prefer leather, but I did call crossbreed and the do make them for that gun. I wanted to see if I could carry it at the appendix but not sure if it is too large for that.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1825 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have a Springfield EMP9 which is very similar to your Sig Ultra.

I currently use IWB from Nightingale:

https://www.nightingaleleather.com/

When I still carried OWB, I used R Grizzle:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

Both are quality leather holsters. They're a wait with Nightingale being 28 weeks and R Grizzle being 15 weeks but well worth it.

Edmond

Posts: 9042 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Never carried IWB, not sure about comfort level.

I kinda wanted to carry it at the appendix position.

I will check these out.Thanks.

BFA Member

Posts: 1825 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
both look very nice, but I would like to have it a little sooner than either can supply.
I see the one is in Ohio, not sure where Medina is, probably near Cleveland, since I do not get up that way much.

BFA Member

posted Hide Post
So, I emailed the Nightingale and he is very pricey and is about 28 solid weeks out.

I did email Tucker and they are a ways out, but not nearly as bad. A little easier on price, so I ordered my holster, belt and mag pouch tonight.

I went to a ton of websites. I liked a lot of holsters, but wanted to match a belt and mag pouch. Some sights did not match those.
But anyway, I am now waiting for my holster and matching items.

BFA Member

posted Hide Post
Try https://www.craftholsters.com/
they deal with custom holsters

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post