SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Good pocket holster for a glock 42

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good pocket holster for a glock 42 Login/Join 
posted
Since getting my glock 42 parts upgraded at a gssf match and getting the e mail glock is sending me the upgraded magazines, I am hoping to vet the pistol as reliable enough for carry. Should that occur, I will be looking to get a pocket holster for it.

What are everyone’s preferred pocket holsters?

Posts: 2107 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
While I've used a leather pocket holster for a S&W 642 from JW O'Rourke for several years now, I used a DeSantis Nemesis synthetic for a Glock 26 for a comparatively short while.

While the holster worked well, I admit I'd probably opt for a leather pocket holster again if I were to pocket-carry a 26 or a 42.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5332 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Kydex pocket holster from lefthandholster.com

I have about 6 of them for various guns and think they are the best designed pocket holster on the market.

Posts: 3949 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
I regularly pocket carry a Glock 26 and have 2 pocket holsters for it.

The Galco Pocket Horsehide works great if drawing clean from the pocket. It has a tall rib in the front that engages the pocket, leaving the holster inside on the draw stroke.

The Alabama Pocket holster works even better for keeping the gun from sliding up and down in the holster but it has a ledge on the side that requires your thumb to push the gun out of the holster on the draw.

Hope this helps...

Posts: 231 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post