SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Found some great holsters in stock

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found some great holsters in stock Login/Join 
posted
I just purchased a couple holsters from Brommeland Gunleather for my Wlther PPS Classic. I have purchased several of his holsters over the years and like them quite a bit. While we were talking, he mentioned some pieces he has in stock (of which he usually NEVER has), so I though someone here on SF might be able to use one of these. I have no affiliation with this shop, and these are not mine. I have no dog in this hunt. Here is the list

Max-Con V Right Hand Service Grade Natural Finish (Rough Out front panel/ Smooth Out back panel) For a Railed 4" 1911. Will work with or without Crimson Trace Grips. First Quality. $119.95 W/ Free Shipping.

Max-Con V Right Hand Service Grade Natural Finish (Smooth Out all around) S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm/.40 S&W models. Has a minor cosmetic blem (dark spot in finish) otherwise is perfect! Will work with or without thumb safety. $99.95 w/Free Shipping.

Max-Con V Right Hand Service Grade Black for a Glock 19/23/32 (Gens I thru 4) Has cosmetic issue with leather that will not affect function. $99.95 W/Free Shipping.

Max-Con V Right Hand Presentation Grade Black for a Glock 19/23/32 (Gens I thru 4). First quality $199.95 W/ Free shipping.

Def-Con Presentation Grade Right Hand Black for S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm/.40 S&W models. This holster will NOT work with pistols having a thumb safety. Gorgeous holster, first quality. Very nice. $179.95 W/Free Shipping.

brommelandgunleather.com

"Living among the enemy behind the Tofu Curtain"

Posts: 1915 | Location: California, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
He does some beautiful work. I check his site regularly for 'in stock' holsters, but have never seen any. I wish that 1911 holster was for a no rail pistol.

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8249 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
He does some beautiful work. I check his site regularly for 'in stock' holsters, but have never seen any. I wish that 1911 holster was for a no rail pistol.

I got my first gear from him in 2003, I've been a customer ever since. I should do a review when I get the holsters for my PPS. He is a very talented guy.

Im not sure if these items are even on his web site yet.

Posts: 1915 | Location: California, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
quote:

I got my first gear from him in 2003, I've been a customer ever since. I should do a review when I get the holsters for my PPS. He is a very talented guy.

I checked after my reply. Nothing is listed on his 'in stock' page.

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8249 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My favorite IWB holster is the Brommeland Max Con V.

Posts: 21421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I spoke with Gary; these are not on his web site yet, but are available.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

az4783054, I've got a Max-con for a commander length. Not sure if it's standard grade or not. Looking at pics online, it may be presentation grade. I bought it used and have not used it for carry. I have 1.5 and 1.75 belt loops. Black with only minor scuffs. Would be happy to sell.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 792 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
If AZ passes, I might be interested...

Posts: 21421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Thank you muzzleloader, I'll defer to RogueJSK.

posted Hide Post
Rogue, does $125 delivered sound OK? I'd accept personal check and ship when I receive the check. If you don't like the condition I'll take it back.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 792 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post