SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Heads up for Glock guys: Two great holsters in stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up for Glock guys: Two great holsters in stock Login/Join 
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted
I went to Brommeland Gunleather's site to order a holster and saw he has a Max-con V in stock for a G19/23 and a 26/27. I am not affiliated with Brommeland in any way, but have been using his holsters almost exclusively for the last 15+ years and they are outstanding in design and build quality.
These things are almost never available without a wait.

http://www.brommelandgunleather.com/stock/index.html

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Great. Thanks for the heads up.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and bought one this morning for my 19. Thanks again for the heads up.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Your welcome. Glad you got it. Not sure if you have hand any of his gear before, but be prepared to be impressed.

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Consider me very impressed. Holy smokes this holster is comfortable and very high quality!

Thanks again for the heads up.

Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whododat:
Consider me very impressed. Holy smokes this holster is comfortable and very high quality!

Thanks again for the heads up.

Glad you're happy with it. I have been using his gear since 2003, and it has held up incredibly well.