SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for P365 Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Holster arrived last thursday evening. I've done some swapping around on the depth and cant since these pictures, but so far very impressed!

I opted for the all black kydex/leather and belt loops. Problem was, I couldn't get the holster to ride low enough without feeling like it was going to pop out. I switched to some kydex clips I had lying around.

Black suede very soft backing. It's a pain getting it on and off since the suede isn't slick, but once it's in, it's in.

Typical Garrett smooth lines.

My only gripe is the brown edges showing through. I know it's not a big deal, but I'm not a brown leather guy. I'll get some dye and clean it up this weekend. So far, I've been making it a point to carry this as much as I can. Discomfort level is very low. Reholstering so far seems ok. Not as easy as kydex or my Grizzle holsters, but it works.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I've never used one of their hybrid type holsters, but I have a couple of the full leather lined kydex. I think it is an excellent product.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post