SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Spare mag IWB holster recommendations for P365, G23, P226 and 1911
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spare mag IWB holster recommendations for P365, G23, P226 and 1911 Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Will mostly be carrying the P365 now, but am looking at recommendations for spare mags for the P365 and sometimes the G23. Depending on the clothing situation and venue, I may opt for a full size pistol like a 226 or a 1911.

Any suggestions?

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have been using Pitbull universal mag carriers since they came out. Works OWB or IWB and single stack or double stack.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I really like the JM Kydex AIWB spare mag carrier with clip. More so for single stack mags but seems to be okay with double stack CZ mags. I still carry my pistol at 3:30-4 but the mag works well AIWB.

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB-SPMP.html

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Thanks! The Pitbull looks like just the ticket!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post