Any suggestions?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member
July 10, 2020, 08:03 PM
Nismo
What is your question?
July 10, 2020, 08:15 PM
sourdough44
I think asking about a suggestion for ‘appendix inside waste band’ holster for the P365.

https://gundigest.com/handguns...aiwb-carry-pros-cons
July 10, 2020, 08:25 PM
leonidas211
That is my question

Options for AIWB for the 365

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member
July 10, 2020, 08:28 PM
sjames
I’ve used a JM Custom Kydex Wing 2.0 and liked it, heard great things about Dark Star Gear, and currently carry in a McKinatec Kina Flex with WML.

I like dual belt clips for what it’s worth.
July 10, 2020, 10:37 PM
DaBigBR
I'm carrying mine in a Last Line of Defense appendix holster. It's expensive, but it's as good as the reviews say.
July 12, 2020, 10:36 AM
Cookster
I do not carry AIWB, but it's worth taking a look at PJ Holster to see if you like his (Paul's) offerings.

It's base price is $55.00. Changing clip options and/or Kydex patterns and/or adding the 'claw' will add to the cost.

IMHO, the holster 'works' because it's a minimalist design and does not add much bulk to carrying IWB.

I have one for my G19, P938, S&W Shield in .45, and I just ordered one for a recently purchase P365 (plus two OWB mag carriers).

There are several clip options, and I have the "Reinforced Clip on Loop" (standard) for all of mine. Although it is a single-point attachment it is very secure and sturdy, and balances the gun quite nicely (even the G19).

Other pluses:

Customer Service is excellent, and a no questions asked 30-day return policy for a full refund and a lifetime warranty for the original owner.

'Free' customization's like cant angle and ride-height, if within the design parameters of his patterns.

He also offers that 'wing' attachment which is supposed to push the grip of the gun more towards your body.

Kydex color and theme options for a reasonable up-charge.

He is currently offering a 15% discount and free shipping on orders over $40.00

Anyway, just another choice worthy of consideration of many good one's out there.

Let us know which one you choose and how you like it after you get it.

Rob

September 24, 2020, 07:56 PM
Beanhead
TXC aiwb holster is what I use for my Sig SAS. The wedge help push the gun back and the claw keeps it back. It simply is comfortable.
September 25, 2020, 03:46 PM
94hokie
Zorn skinny rig.
September 25, 2020, 05:24 PM
Tinyman
I use an Elite size 7 for my P365, wife uses same for her Glock 42. Both AIWB and not any problems at all, either printing or unconfortable.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on
October 01, 2020, 01:12 PM
M-11
Garrett Silent Thunder Slim and StealthGear Appendix.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas