SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Does anyone make a hybrid holster like Ozark Holster Co's Hybrid Solo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone make a hybrid holster like Ozark Holster Co's Hybrid Solo? Login/Join 
Picture of barndg00
posted
I would post a picture, but imgur no longer works for that apparently.

Dustin, when he was making holsters, made a leather/kydex hybrid holster. Leather against the body with a kydex half shell for the weapon, single metal belt clip. I got one for my P2000SK which is great, and would like to get one for a P365, however, I can't seem to find one quite like that. Any ideas? Thanks!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is what you're asking. I've been very happy with Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max for HK and Glock.

https://comp-tac.com/infidel-u...aled-carry-comp-tac/

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Google Hidden Hybrid. I've got a couple of theirs. Same concept, but thicker leather. There is also the Crossbreed Supertuck.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions, Crossbreed's Freedom Carry IWB holster is the closest I've seen, but I'd prefer a bit of a forward can't like my other one. Hopefully I can get this photo to post.

BEFEB8C0-767E-4A50-986D-8717B719F119 by Chris Barnes, on Flickr

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crossbreed holsters makes one similar.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Definitely Crossbreed.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 93 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:

Never owned a Foxx, but their prices are more reasonable than Crossbreed. Crossbreed is too proud of their holsters, charging $70 for a piece of flat leather and a simple formed kydex shell. Not worth more than half of what they charge.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had a Foxx holster. The quality is good especially for the price. My only complaint is that the leather edging wasn't finished well. It was cut and left with sharp edge that cut into my skin. I had to sand and buff the edges out which was easy to do but should have been done before shipping.
Otherwise great quality materials.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I wish Dustin would just start making holsters again...

The three I have purchased from him are the best holsters I own.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post