SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    RGrizzle Holster

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RGrizzle Holster Login/Join 
Picture of kaygee
posted
I just received my new holster and I am kicking myself for waiting so long to place my order. Yes the wait was long but if you are even considering one I would suggest that you put down the deposit.

Posts: 33 | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting on my third Ryan Grizzle holster and a matching belt. They are really good products and can be put into use immediately.

P227 Nitron
P229 Legion 357
P229 two tone 357
FN PS90
P320 SC 9mm
SIG556
P320 compact 357 Sig
P226 Tacops 9mm

Posts: 58 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I have several Grizzle holsters, and have been very happy with all of them.

Posts: 2566 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I'm on my 3rd one from them. I find it's good insurance to never sell the gun after spending so much on a holster Wink

Quality is top notch.

Posts: 857 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Nice holster, what is that model called? How long was the wait?

Posts: 301 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post