SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Anybody want to comment on the "Brave Response" holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody want to comment on the "Brave Response" holster? Login/Join 
Picture of chinaclipper
posted
I am pretty much willing to at least learn about different systems of concealed carry. Does anyone here have anything they would like to share about this holster? Brave response holster Good or bad, anyone want to share? Thanks

Posts: 195 | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked over the site:
1- Seems pricey.
2- Unless I missed seeing it, there is no provision to keep the holster open after your draw. Making a re- holster difficult. This is no biggie to a lot of folks, but I want to be able to quickly put my pistol away if need be. I could also argue there is a safety issue with trying to re- holster a striker gun with this type of rig.
3- I listened to the dude when he spoke of the difficulty in finding the right holster. And agree to a point. But once you find the right rig you can use it for years. I just sell the holsters I have bought and did not like.
4- For this type of rig, I use and recommend the Kangaroo Carry Holster. Cheaper and good service. But it is deep carry only and I don't EDC it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It had me at "No Pants". Big Grin

Seriously, one major flaw. You have trained to reload with your off hand. How are you going to grab fresh mags with your gun in your strong hand? If it is that important to carry extra mags, it is important they are readily available.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
It had me at "No Pants". Big Grin
Kevin?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had 1 it just didn't work for me. Hard to
re-holster. Mag on same side made no sense returned it no problems.
Bill

Posts: 10 | Location: Kalamazoo,Mi | Registered: March 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chinaclipper
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments.
I've made my decision.

Posts: 195 | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post