SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here Login/Join 
Picture of Mikedare
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianm423:
I haven't posted on here in a while, but ironicly I need a new belt and emailed Jerry Bissell who made some freakin awesome belts for me 2 years ago. Based on this thread, is it true he's not making belts anymore?

Someone please recommend someone who makes belts as good as Jerry did for the price. Thanks!
Brianm423 This is Mike Bissell (Jerrys Nephew) I took over for him and am now running Armour Belts. Same belts Jerry made you just a different name.

Posts: 171 | Location: Ludington MI | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE] Brianm423 This is Mike Bissell (Jerrys Nephew) I took over for him and am now running Armour Belts. Same belts Jerry made you just a different name.[/QUOTE]

I have one of Mike's belts and they are top notch.

Posts: 710 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
I still have two belts that Jerry made. I would not hesitate to buy one from Mike, but these two don't seem to be wearing out at all. Smile Still stiff, and work like new every time I put one on.

Being a holster maker, I get several requests for belts. After my personal experience with their products, I send every single one of them to Armour.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First off let me thank whomever sticky this thread.

2nd thanks to the thread i narrowed down my next holster and then come to find out one of them is here in Phx AZ.

I email Mark of Garrity leather and easily set up the new holster.

Cant wait to meet up with Mark and receive my new holster.

I try to stay local when I can and help out folks in my local area

Posts: 73 | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up my Garrity Gun Leather holster and its amazing!

Super comfortable and top notch quality!

Already looking for him to do another one.

Posts: 73 | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I'm a Kydex bender, specializing in IWB/AIWB.

Matthew Turner

Appalachian Concealment

www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Face Book: Appalachian Concealment

Some Pics of my work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: matthew03,

---------------------------------------

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own 2 Grizzle rigs, great holsters & a super nice guy.

Posts: 247 | Location: New York | Registered: January 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Thanks dosborn81 !!!

Another great IWB that fits and feels great!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dosborn81:
I still have two belts that Jerry made. I would not hesitate to buy one from Mike, but these two don't seem to be wearing out at all. Smile Still stiff, and work like new every time I put one on.

Being a holster maker, I get several requests for belts. After my personal experience with their products, I send every single one of them to Armour.

I do the same. Mike, Dustin and I have struck up a nice working friendship/relationship; two of the best young entrepreneurs in the business, in my opinion. Good ideals, solid products, honorable business morals, excellent men.

---------------------------------------

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Beltman
posted Hide Post
David Giles
www.thebeltman.net
davidg@thebeltman.net
205-415-5000
Hours 8:00am-5:00pm (CST) Monday-Friday
https://www.facebook.com/BeltmanInc/

In 2015, Jim Speidel (the original Beltman) decided it was time to retire. My wife Rachel and I bought the business and I temporarily moved to Apex, North Carolina to apprentice under Jim and his employees. After my apprenticeship was over, we moved the business to our shop here in central Alabama and have since made well over two thousand gun belts for a bunch of very satisfied customers. Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to serving Sigforum members!

David Giles
www.thebeltman.net

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Good luck and great business to you, Mr. and Mrs. Giles!

- - - - - - - -

On a different note, I need to replace a thin leather (Coach) card holder that's been my wallet for several years. Do any of the SF leather workers make such items?

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Beltman
posted Hide Post
Thanks vthoky!

David Giles
www.thebeltman.net

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rotorwash
posted Hide Post
I'm a Kydex bender and would like to offer my services. I don't have a website and my gun list is small currently but I'll offer what I have.
Primarily IWB and working on some OWB designs

All holsters and mag carriers will be adjustable from 0-25* cant

Holsters will be $45 shipped
Single Mag carriers are $25 shipped
Double mag carriers are $45 shipped

List:
Sig P229 SAS DAK .40
Sig P229 Elite .40
Sig P245 .45
Sig P239 9mm
Sig P239 SAS .40
Sig P938 SAS W/WO *CT
Sig P238 SAS W/WO *CT
S&W Airweight .38

If I get enough request for something I don't have I'll get a mold

Sig P938 w/CT

Sig P239 SAS

Double mag carrier

Single mag carrier

Sig P245 OWB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rotorwash,

Posts: 299 | Location: PHX,AZ | Registered: April 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very excited to see a shipping notification for my R Grizzle holster for my P938 today. Hopefully pictures to come in a couple days!

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Can't believe it took me so long to stumble into this thread. Glad to see these forum holster makers getting the kind of attention they deserve.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VEDDER Holsters makes an excellent OWB Kydex CC holster. They also make IWB Kydex holsters and Hybrids as well. Quick turnaround and Excellent Customer Service. Check them out , it's worth the effort.
VEDDER HOLSTERS.com

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your name sounds very familiar!

Can you recall making a kydex IWB for my G22 about 3 years (or so) ago?

Thanks

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:

Your name sounds very familiar!

Can you recall making a kydex IWB for my G22 about 3 years (or so) ago?

Thanks

Not 100% sure. Shoot me an email with the name on the order and I'll look through my records.

Dustin@ozarksholstercompany.com

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, I love that FenderBender has a Mises quote in his sig. Not a lot of Austrians out there.

Name: Werkz, owner Shan Hemphill
Email: products@werkz.com
Phone Number: 855-937-5901
Hours: Roughly 7-5 Pacific, but I'm often in the shop, so leave a message if I cannot get to you.

Brief Description: We have been providing custom Kydex gear since 2011. We have one of the largest selections of pistols and light/laser combinations of anyone in the industry. Combine that with the ability to choose each piece of Kydex we use from over 30 different colors and styles, and you should be able to build exactly the holster you want to carry. We also have a growing line of quick ship holsters, including ones for the Sig P320 / P320RX. All pricing and ordering is available online, or you can call and we can help you build that custom holster over the phone. Our lead time is 2 weeks so you don't have to wait long for your custom gear.

Posts: 3 | Location: North Idaho | Registered: May 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
alright I'm tired of scrolling through pages with small commercials, here and there.

SO with that if YOU make holsters post a generic ad here.

example:
Name
website
Email
phone number
hours to call

and give us a little description about you and your business

Old post and thread but thought id chip in:

Magholder - Horizontal Magazine Carrier
www.magholder.com
ricky@magholder.com
We have been making magazine specific horizontal magazine pouches for 10+ years! Reach out to us or check out our website!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post