SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
alright I'm tired of scrolling through pages with small commercials, here and there.

SO with that if YOU make holsters post a generic ad here.

example:
Name
website
Email
phone number
hours to call

and give us a little description about you and your business

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FenderBender,

Posts: 8143 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Unlucky # 1

Big River Leather, LLC
www.bigriverleather.com
scott AT bigriverleather.com
612-282-3453 6:30 am to 6:30 pm works best. I have poor reception on my cell at home, but feel free to leave a message in the evening if I do not answer.

I specialize in higher quality hand crafted gun leather, custom fit and formed. I enjoy the exotic trimmed leather. It gives me a wider spectrum of artistic freedom.

I have to give thanks to my lovely and talented bride for her full support of my endeavor, as well as my family. As a part time gig for me, it would not be possible without their support and encouragement.

I give credit to Ryan Grizzle at rgrizzleleather for inspiring me. I owe all of my success to the fine members and mods of SIGforum. Without you, none of this would have happened.

My future aspirations are to learn more about tooling leather.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZombieHunter81
posted Hide Post
great idea this should be stickied

Posts: 242 | Location: TX | Registered: January 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Scott @ Big River does great work Big Grin

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll join in.

Name: Ray Cory
Company Name: Lobo Gun Leather
e-mail: ray@lobogunleather.com
Phone number: I do all business communications via e-mail, responding to over 100 messages every week. If I advertise my phone number, and receive half that many calls, I won't have any time left for work. My customers might prefer that I complete their orders instead of talking on the phone all the time.

About me and the business:

Vietnam veteran, retired cop. I started making holsters in 1972 to meet my own needs, then making holsters and accessories for other officers. I am now completing and delivering 25 to 40 items every week for customers in all 50 states and 9 foreign countries to date.

I use only premium quality Hermann Oak leather. Every holster is hand-formed and finished by me, or under my direct supervision by my apprentice. I offer 8 standard designs in 4 finish colors, with 4 available options, for over 90 handgun models (over 10,000 possible variations). My designs range from traditional classic models to new innovations not available from any other source.

Every item carries a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.

Even though delivery costs continue to rise, I still include free delivery to any US address on all orders. I hate the inflated "shipping & handling fees" charged by so many companies!

Glad to hear from you anytime.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1091 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Scott @ Big River does great work Big Grin

As does Ray @ Lobo. Great value for the price.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although, I am in the leather business, my self, there is alot of fine makers addressing this thread. Their work is outstanding. Keep it coming. I'm sure I will learn something just from the pic's.

What a great forum to share products and methods.

Thanks.

www.agcustomgunleather.com
NRA Member
GCO Member
Certified Firearm Instructor
Semper Fi

Posts: 556 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: October 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ABC111:
Although, I am in the leather business, my self, there is alot of fine makers addressing this thread. Their work is outstanding. Keep it coming. I'm sure I will learn something just from the pic's.

What a great forum to share products and methods.

Thanks.

Come on Al, the title says holster and BELTS! You can do better than that to make people aware of your top quality belts and lightning fast shipping.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
Great info!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5055 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I know there are more of you guys. come on and post it

Picture of PGL1811
posted Hide Post
My name is David Prince From princegunleather.com

all of my contact info is on my web page.

http://www.princegunleather.com/images/ulrich.jpg

PGL1811
Quality Custom Gun Holsters
www.princegunleather.com

Posts: 46 | Location: East Bay California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGL1811:
My name is David Prince From princegunleather.com

all of my contact info is on my web page.

http://www.princegunleather.com/images/ulrich.jpg

Talked to David today. First class stand up guy with great products. Give him a try!

posted Hide Post
This might be a good spot for this. I'm an LEO and I've had an idea for a BUG holster. Anyone of ya'll interested in making a holster for a "pocket pistol" that looks like a handcuff case?

Posts: 653 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by txpo:
This might be a good spot for this. I'm an LEO and I've had an idea for a BUG holster. Anyone of ya'll interested in making a holster for a "pocket pistol" that looks like a handcuff case?

Someone already did it for you. Check the "Holster" section on the SEECAMP forum under the thread "I P S (In Plain Sight) Holster". Jim Powell, the maker, can do them in different finishes...

www.leatherandstuff.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan Grizzle
RGrizzleLeather.com
Email anytime at ryan@rgrizzleleather.com
706-265-0118 calls accepted Tue. - Sat. 10am to 5pm EST.

I offer a variety of quality handmade concealment holsters and accessories. My products are made per order from premium Hermann Oak leather. I also work with horsehide, some exotics and do some custom work as well. Feel free to check out my website for photos and more information. If you have any questions please don't hesitate call or email.

The Lord has been good to me and my family and has really blessed us. This is a family run business and we enjoy what we do for a living.

I would like to thank Para and the mods for allowing us to use the classified section of the forum. It has helped put food on my table. I also appreciate the members who have ordered from me and helped spread the word about my products.

I would like to thank Mark Garrity as well who has answered several questions for me in the past and has been a great help.
http://garritysgunleather.com/

Ironguy,

I'm not sure I was much of an inspiration but I appreciate the mention.

Ryan

A few samples of my work.

Black Shark gear.

CS2 Tuckable reinforced IWB.

Field gear made by me, carving and tooling done by my wife.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: countryboy,

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great thread.

Sig P230

Posts: 213 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whiskeyrunner21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countryboy:
Ryan Grizzle
RGrizzleLeather.com
ryan@rgrizzleleather.com

I offer a variety of handmade concealment holsters and accessories. All of my products are made from premium Hermann Oak leather, ordered directly from the tannery. My products are made per order one at a time. I do work with some exotics and do some custom work.

This is a family business and making holsters is my full time job. My wife handles the orders and office work. She and the kids help out where they can making holsters.

Questions are handled through email. Emails are answered daily and usually within a couple of hours. I do not have my phone number posted but if you would rather speak to me or order by phone, send me an email and I will send you my phone number.

I would like to say that The Lord has been good to me and my family and has really blessed us.

I would like to thank the mods for allowing us to use the classified section. It has helped put food on my table. I also appreciate the members who have ordered from me and helped spread the word about my products.

I also want to thank Mark Garrity who has answered several questions for me in the past and has been a great help.
http://garritysgunleather.com/

Ironguy,

I'm not sure I was much of an inspiration but I appreciate the mention.

Ryan

Your holsters are an inspiration.

Owner of beautifully made Southern Sidekick

1911 C3 TT
S & W M & P Shield 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12 ga.

Curly W

Posts: 123 | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. Some quality leather workers in this thread.

If anyone hasn't yet, i suggest giving one of these guys an email/call and get something made.

All of the products i've purchased from them have been top notch.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironguy:
Unlucky # 1

Big River Leather, LLC
www.bigriverleather.com
scott AT bigriverleather.com
612-282-3453 6:30 am to 6:30 pm works best. I have poor reception on my cell at home, but feel free to leave a message in the evening if I do not answer.

I specialize in higher quality hand crafted gun leather, custom fit and formed. I enjoy the exotic trimmed leather. It gives me a wider spectrum of artistic freedom.

I have to give thanks to my lovely and talented bride for her full support of my endeavor, as well as my family. As a part time gig for me, it would not be possible without their support and encouragement.

I give credit to Ryan Grizzle at rgrizzleleather for inspiring me. I owe all of my success to the fine members and mods of SIGforum. Without you, none of this would have happened.

My future aspirations are to learn more about tooling leather.

I have two holsters and a belt from Ironguy. Scott makes great gunleather and belts. I can't recommend his services highly enough.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
edited title for accuracy