SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a SigForumite holster/belt maker/leather worker/kydex bender? click here Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for someone to make me a nice holster/belt combo to showcase my 4" nickel Colt Python. I'm thinking about using it as a BBQ gun. Anyone interested?

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Posts: 364 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Great thread. Looking for a nice leather holster for my pistols. Gonna go classier than plastic from now on!

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Woohoo, just ordered me 3 holsters and 2 belts. Coming home in a few weeks and just a couple more weeks after that until I get my holsters. Even bought a holster for a gun I don't even own yet!

posted Hide Post
My name is Joe Renew and I am the owner/operator of Palmettotacticalgear.com

We are a custom Kydex holster manufacturer. We have several years of experience with glock, hk, and S&w holsters and want to offer our services to the sig community.
I recently purchased my first sig, a coast guard 229 and have fallen for the platform head over heals.

We got started providing holsters to local LEO department here in Charleston SC and were encouraged by our contacts to take them to the masses and so we created our online site and business took off. We strive to produce the best quality holsters and use premium products in all aspects of creation from top grade kydex down to the smallest rivet and screw being completely rust proof.

If you have any questions or comments please email me at joe@palmettotacticalgear.com or call 843-469-8572 any time of day or night.

Joe Renew

Posts: 39 | Registered: September 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a pocket holster for a kel tec .380. I'd like to be able to draw the weapon using one hand consistently. Does anyone make a good, nice looking holster that would be available soon?

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I haven't surfed all the sites listed here, but TT Gunleather and Big River Gunleather do have P3AT/LCP specifically listed.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Got my order from RGrizzle in today and I have one word to describe the product: WOW!!!

Very high quality material and craftsmanship. Ordered 3 holsters and 2 belts. I actually do not want to wear the items because they look so nice!

Still looking for a P239 in .40/.357 for the holster I bought. Big Grin Ended up buying something else instead.

posted Hide Post
Anyone have a OWB holster for a Kahr CW40?

Thanks,

Guns? Yes.

Posts: 53 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Belt Man in Apex, NC does fantastic CCW belts.

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 30PlusRetlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PanzerOfDoom:
The Belt Man in Apex, NC does fantastic CCW belts.

Agree with you. I bought my belt from him 6 years ago and used every time I carry and still look new today.

"What I would die for?
My faith, my family, my friends, my freedom and my flag" Tony Zinni

Posts: 3291 | Location: Some where close to some one | Registered: March 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 for The Beltman in North Carolina. I have his elephant hide belt and it has lasted forever. Luckily for him, my waistline is expanding so I'll have to buy another couple belts from him soon.

thebeltman.net

Posts: 50 | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a OWB leather concealment holster for a new version SP2022. Any suggestions?

Posts: 27 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: March 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pulled a John Wayne
posted Hide Post
Had the privilege and the pleasure to personally visit RGrizzle's shop! Got to see many incredible custom holsters Ryan shipped today, plus ones in varying stages of make and finish. His attention to detail and craftsmanship at each tedious stage was awesome. If he was even ONE stitch off he wrecks the whole holster and starts over. Meaning the stitching is perfect, and the finish work and detail was beyond what I've ever seen before. And it's not just him, this is a true God centered family run business. I've carried many sidearms, as plainclothes and uniformed military and LE actions in S.A. and the Bering Sea, as well as other assignments and CCW. I instantly felt the difference that high quality leather and workmanship produces when I picked one of them up. Blindfolded I know I could tell the difference between his and any import or mass produced holster from anybody.

You will NOT get this level of craftsmanship from a mass produced holster. Plus, selection of a holster has always been a very personal and careful selection for me - if your carrying concealed the holster had BETTER be well made and comfortable. I got to try on several of his creations, and selected the "Georgia Snap" OWB for a SigPro 2022 in Mahogany with black trim, and paid the expedite fee because his holsters are that good. You should see his work in Elephant Hide, Ostrich, and Shark Skin. As I go along, you can bet I'll be back for some of those too!

I want to encourage you all to buy from RGrizzle as well as the others here on the forum, in today's CCW world a custom holster is the way to go. There's a reason his orders are 6-9 weeks out!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChiefX,

Posts: 22 | Registered: April 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I have not been to the RGrizzle shop but I do have a few of his holsters and a couple of belts. They look so damn nice, I'm afraid to use them Smile High quality workmanship and WELL worth the wait.

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^
I've got a few RGrizzle products, and they're all great stuff.

There's another on my "want list," for sure! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fau:
I'm looking for a pocket holster for a kel tec .380. I'd like to be able to draw the weapon using one hand consistently. Does anyone make a good, nice looking holster that would be available soon?

Hey, I just noticed Ryan has a pocket holster featured on his site, mentioning LCP specifically. LCP and P3AT are darned close in dimensions... might be worth an email to Ryan to ask.

God bless America.

I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
http://www.prestoimages.net/st...1926_pd2094413_3.jpg

works fine with p380, p3at, p32 and the like.
also increases accuracy and decreases perceived recoil

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jj1457
posted Hide Post

Jerry Bissell

www.jbgunbelts.com

jbissell@triad.rr.com

336-374-8388

When I'm awake

I only do the leather gunbelts now. That's enough to keep me busy.
I'm trying to build a web sight with my limited computer knowledge.
Can't afford to pay out the big bucks to have one built for me.

Jerry
The RETIRED belt maker

Posts: 66 | Location: Mount Airy, NC | Registered: December 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jj1457:
I'm trying to build a web sight with my limited computer knowledge.

I'd bet there are several SF members who could lend a hand with that, Jerry. Wink

God bless America.

posted Hide Post
There's some really nice looking leather in here. I'm sure I will be adding myself to several customer lists.

Posts: 72 | Location: McCalla,AL | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post