SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    R Grizzle holster for P938
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R Grizzle holster for P938 Login/Join 
posted
I got my 3rd holster from Ryan yesterday, another Georgia Snap model. Started using it today and I couldn't be more pleased. The 2nd generation Georgia Snap holster stacks the snaps on the belt loops so it makes the whole thing a bit narrower which is nice.

The important part:

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I'm a big fan of the two holsters that Ryan has made for me.

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He does do beautiful work. I'm very proud of the holster I got from him.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting on exactly the same holster, my 1st one. Not sure how long to go, final payment week ago
Looks great

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JK Guns:
I am waiting on exactly the same holster, my 1st one. Not sure how long to go, final payment week ago
Looks great

Thanks! Mine was ordered the last week of December. That's probably an extremely busy time since lots of people are ordering for pistols that were gifts I'd think. They're well worth the wait though!

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Ryan does great work. Thank you, Mike, for posting this. I've been thinking about another Grizzle for my group, particularly for a 938. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
The GS II is my favorite RGrizzle holster

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zig's SIG
posted Hide Post
Just placed my order for two GS 2's today. And the wait begins. These will be my first RG holsters. From what I have read on this forum and elsewhere, the wait will be worth it.

Businesses don't create jobs, consumers do.

The new (or maybe not so "new") Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules."

Corruption is everywhere. Only the form and quantity vary.

Posts: 311 | Location: Arizona | Registered: November 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
I have two of Ryan's SSR's. One for my P938 and one for my CZ 2075 RAMI BD. Just superb workmanship and well worth waiting for.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We are fortunate to have two great holster makers here.

For kydex or hybrid kydex-leather, Dustin Osborn is super.

For all-leather "dress-up" holsters, Ryan Grizzle is top-notch.

Depending on the type holster you need, you would have to search hard to find a better source than one of these two craftsmen.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
The GS II is my favorite RGrizzle holster

I have the GS for my Glock 32 and my Sig P220 Carry. The Sig ended up being a bit too bulky for carry but the G32 has been my EDC since 2009 and I've had this holster since 2012. Been extremely pleased.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan is a true artist and carrying a pistol in one of his holsters is an honor. Here's one of the latest he's made for me: A GS2 and matching magazine pouch for my Walther PPS M2, using the hide from a Cape Buffalo that I shot on safari in Tanzania several years ago.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Ryan is a true artist and carrying a pistol in one of his holsters is an honor. Here's one of the latest he's made for me: A GS2 and matching magazine pouch for my Walther PPS M2, using the hide from a Cape Buffalo that I shot on safari in Tanzania several years ago.

That's both gorgeous and meaningful. Good for you!

Hey, if you don't mind, what sights are you running on that PPS M2? I have the stock phosphorescents from the LE package and haven't gotten around to replacing with trits yet.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I just received my first Grizzle holster. T&C 2 for my 649. What a work of art. More to come. Thanks Ryan!

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMan:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

That's both gorgeous and meaningful. Good for you!

Hey, if you don't mind, what sights are you running on that PPS M2? I have the stock phosphorescents from the LE package and haven't gotten around to replacing with trits yet.

Sorry for the delayed response (dealing with a family illness issue). Like most of my carry pistols, my Walther PPS M2 has Trijicon HD sights (orange fronts).

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post