SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cardini Leather IWB
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cardini Leather IWB Login/Join 
Picture of retpd
posted
Just received my Cardini IWB holster ordered via Amazon. The reviews on the quality of the holster looked positive so I bought one for my new P229 Elite, even though I was not familiar with the company. Really impressed with the fit and finish and the P229 slides right in - no break in necessary. Would recommend if you are in the search of a holster. Priced around $35.

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I like the looks of that holster; it looks very similar to my Don Hume IWB.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I like the looks of that holster; it looks very similar to my Don Hume IWB.

Agree - that is how I came across this one as I was searching for a seller that had a Don Hume or Mitch Rosen IWB for a railed P229 in stock. Sweat shield is a must for IWB carry here in FL.

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How strong is that clip? Does it have the little claw like the Mitch Rosen holsters do?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
How strong is that clip? Does it have the little claw like the Mitch Rosen holsters do?

It's metal and very strong. Holds tight on jeans even without a belt. Need two hands to disengage it.