SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Mitch Rosen- ARG OR USD??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mitch Rosen- ARG OR USD?? Login/Join 
posted
I'm glued to a P320 Carry. I've worn OWB holsters from Mitch Rosen with his gun belt for almost 10 years.

Recent job changes have me going form OWB to a IWB carry for concealment. Attire alternates from suit to jeans and an un-tucked polo.

I'm looking at Rosen's ARG and USD. Both appear to be fine items but was going to see if anyone had any experience with either of these??

Also, I've done a lot research and see that Sparks has very good reviews.

To give an idea about body type i'm 6'02 roughly 230(on a good day).

Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Location: TN | Registered: March 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! Go with the ARG. The rear mounted belt loop cuts way down on the bulk.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks are good if you can get one in stock. If not be prepared for a long wait.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
MR holsters are great but I've never found anything that I like better than my VMII's from Milt Sparks. I wear untucked shirts and jeans for work every day.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Welcome aboard! Go with the ARG. The rear mounted belt loop cuts way down on the bulk.

Thanks! That’s what I was leaning towards, but wanted to get some input. Haven’t ruled out the Sparks yet. Almost $100 cheaper and similar quality has a nice ring.

Do you carry a ARG? If so, what do you carry with it?

Posts: 3 | Location: TN | Registered: March 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
MR holsters are great but I've never found anything that I like better than my VMII's from Milt Sparks. I wear untucked shirts and jeans for work every day.

The VM2 caught my eye looking at the site.

Lots of options too. What’s the specifics on the VM2 that you have?? Break it down in redneck terms lol mainly do you have cow or horse hide and why? Not interested in the high dollar exotic trim.

If you don’t mind I’d also like to know what you typically carry in yours and how’s the print? I do like the look of the design In terms of “hugging “ your body I’m sure it’s comfortable.

Also curious on the magnetic loops. I know they wouldn’t put anything on there that wasn’t top Notch but I’m skeptical lol. Any experience with those?

And anything you don’t like about the VM2?

posted Hide Post
I had an ARG for a 1911 but I sold the gun and the guy I sold it to wanted the holster, too.
I replaced the holster with an El Paso Saddlery C-Force. Very similar to the ARG.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I have an ARG Express for my P228 but I don't carry it on my person. I just use it to keep it in when in my car. The one I have is for a P229 and fits ok now but I'm afraid its gonna get to where it doesn't hold the P228 very well in time.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post