SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Comfortable holster for P320 Compact RX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comfortable holster for P320 Compact RX Login/Join 
posted
I have a P320 Compact RX on the way and will need a new IWB holster. I have Milt Sparks VM2 for my other carry guns and find it to be very comfortable for both. However I haven't looked holsters in many years and wonder if there might be some better solutions out there. I am looking for something comfortable and secure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Posts: 117 | Registered: March 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my Milt Sparks VM2 but rarely carry anything but appendix these days, so I've retired my VM2.

Lots of the guys I shoot with, including myself, are raving about the Allen & Ryan ANR Appendix Holster. I carry a P320C RX comfortably with their rig. They offer builds for the RX Romeo 1, Trijicon, and other major brands of Red Dot Sight.

Posts: 70 | Registered: May 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
For many years I have preferred IWB carry, and used it for my P320. When I changed over to a P320RX, I had to go to OWB. It doesn't carry as concealed, but I still have a good access and draw.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like the holsters from JM Custom Kydex.

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post