SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    I’m really liking the Perry suspenders!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m really liking the Perry suspenders! Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
Very helpful with or without a gun! I bought both types, the traditional and the Obee that attach on the 3 and 9 positions.

The regular ones work great, the others interfere with my draw, getting the strap over the gun or snagging when drawing so no go for IWB for sure. I may keep the, for USPSA or try with regular OWB holster.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been using them for years. Their website has a model that integrates a Serpa holster with the suspenders.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Been using them for years. Their website has a model that integrates a Serpa holster with the suspenders.

As have I. No having to pull pants up when carrying IWB with EDC.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post