SIGforum
HK P7 PSP

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/2520076164

October 03, 2019, 09:45 PM
goose5
HK P7 PSP
A friend picked up a German Police surplus OWB leather holster for my P7. Very impressed with this holster. So much that I think I could carry it when sweatshirt weather comes. I need a couple of extra mags. Didn't have much luck finding any. Does Top Gun get them ever so often? I found one place on EBay and they wanted 120 dollars for one mag. Is that the best I'm going to do?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goose5,

October 04, 2019, 06:16 PM
V-Tail
quote:
120 dollars for one mag. Is that the best I'm going to do?
I was paying around $60 each, ten years ago. More recently I have seen them going for $100 or so, but there are not a lot of them around, so yeah, $100 or more is probably what you can expect to pay.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 06, 2019, 04:22 PM
Stickmaker
You are past the time when they can be found cheap, probably. Those magazines are vastly over designed. In one video an empty one is placed on a sidewalk, a concrete block is dropped on it, it is dusted off, loaded, inserted into a P7 and fires every round with no bobble. That's the kind of magazine a klutz like me values. :-)
October 06, 2019, 09:04 PM
Rolan_Kraps
This guy has P7M8 mags for $75 each. I don't recall if they interchange with PSP guns.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader....k-p7m8-mags.2054526/

I've bought from him before.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
October 07, 2019, 07:12 AM
Rolan_Kraps
According to a quick google search, the magazines are not interchangeable. Confused

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
October 07, 2019, 08:04 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

According to a quick google search, the magazines are not interchangeable. Confused
One releases at the bottom of the grip, the other releases at the trigger guard.

Like the difference between very early SIG P220s and current versions.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
lahilljack
The mags are not interchangeable. HK discontinued manufacturing the mags last year causing the prices to go up.

Mike

October 08, 2019, 04:01 AM
Plasteek
Would have sold you mind but i love my P7 so much i am keeping it.
October 27, 2019, 12:35 AM
tschiemer
Some are listed on Gun Broker at $150 plus I think; a place in Alabama had 4-5 at $99 each I was going to buy until I obtained some here. I just looked snd the PSP mags in Alabama are gone.

One thing also hard to find are nice holsters for the gun. Here is a shoulder holster I find very comfortable; I do not know who made it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zabgttSpqEJ6YSxWA
November 03, 2019, 04:18 PM
sparkyfender
I bought a couple of new extra P7 mags a few years ago when they were still half way reasonable. I fear they are not going to get any cheaper than they are now.

Many of the custom holster makers can make you a holster for a H&K P7. I know TT Gunleather, Kramer, Tucker, Privateer, and Ryan Grizzle do.
November 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by tschiemer:

One thing also hard to find are nice holsters for the gun. Here is a shoulder holster I find very comfortable; I do not know who made it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zabgttSpqEJ6YSxWA
That looks familiar.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
November 04, 2019, 05:03 PM
tschiemer
Yes due to V-tail, with good tastes!
November 04, 2019, 08:55 PM
Anubismp
I recently picked up a M13 and was sadly happy to get mags for $75 a pop. Yeesh. Great guns though. I oddly prefer the euro heel release.
November 06, 2019, 05:02 AM
SIGfourme
Just an FYI--M13 and M10 mags are interchangeable. Slightly different follower om the M10--but will still load and fire 9 mm.