SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P320 Sub Compact ankle holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Sub Compact ankle holster Login/Join 
Picture of MWG
posted
Anyone familiar with an ankle holster for the P320 Sub-Compact?

Thanks!

Posts: 212 | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I've used this:

http://www.crossbreedholsters....roduct/Ankle-Holster
Medium Auto Ankle Gun Choices: Glock 26,27,28,33 and similar

A double stack gun is a wee bit bulky for ankle carry - but if there's no other option...

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Apache Ankle Rig. I'm using it for my P320 with the compact slide and subcompact grip module.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
A double stack gun is a wee bit bulky for ankle carry - but if there's no other option...

I used a belt sander to flatten my P320C, and the grip is the same thickness as my P239 grip. Also the subcompact grip is very thin, similar to a P239.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Wilderness makes an excellent ankle holster, I am pretty sure they have size for the P320 SC.

http://www.thewilderness.com/ankle-holsters/

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:

......Also the subcompact grip is very thin, similar to a P239.

Concur. Hard to tell the difference (width) between the P320SC Small (no rail) grip module and my P239 .40.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nipper, do you own both guns? If so, is there any way you could post a side by side picture of the grips of the two guns?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I would definitely carry my 320sc in a solid ankle rig. I've carried a Kahr K9 with no problem. I suspesct it would be similar. I look forward to these recommendations (or just hope that Galco makes an Ankle Glove to fit it one day).

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post