SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    NEW EVERYDAY CCW BELT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW EVERYDAY CCW BELT Login/Join 
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
OK I get it about the yelling comment.. sorry.. and about the peanut gallery comment about the remote control well it just might be true..... ..........................drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I just got a Nexbelt EDC this week. Very stiff web belt with ratcheting buckle. Loving it so far.

Yeah, those look pretty good. Maybe I'll try one of those next.

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
A little pricy, $53 on Amazon but gets good reviews.

The black ones are $63 now. That's the only thing holding me back.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
NexBelt. Love mine. I may get a Kore Essentials as it is a bit more dressy.
My leather belts are from Hank's.

I've been looking for a non-leather belt and I think a Kore is going to be the one. Thank you for the suggestion. They have a 10% discount if you sign up and make your first purchase, but I'll wait and see if there's a bigger sale on the next major holiday.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darkus Mingler
posted Hide Post
I have been very pleased with my KORE ESSENTIALS belts. I have been wearing them for the last couple of months and they are holding up well!

Tom

Posts: 4 | Location: Coppell, TX | Registered: February 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darkus Mingler:
I have been very pleased with my KORE ESSENTIALS belts. I have been wearing them for the last couple of months and they are holding up well!

Tom

Does the buckle protrude out and print under a t shirt?

I've been thinking of one, but the buckle seems to be quite thick in pictures.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been happy with my Nexbelt. The ratchet design makes it nice if you change guns frequently or having one of those fat days.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I just received two Kore belts. I bought a nylon carry belt and a leather “dressier” version to wear with khakis. I just made and am actually wearing the nylon one and I am quite impressed with it so far. I was playing with it with my AIWB rig and the ability to cinch it up tight to hold the gun against you vs letting it out a few notches to just hold your pants up is a great feature and works very well with the little release tab.

I don’t feel like the buckle sticks out any more than a regular belt and actually have the buckle at my 11:00 to not interfere with my holster, I think I am going to like that.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
IMO my nexbelt isnt a very good gun belt. Not rigid enough. Just not in the same league as Armour, Beltman or Sparks.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of a ratcheting belt, but my Kore Essentials leather gun belt started falling apart after a few months (several cracks in the leather). I probably could have called them and had it replaced, but I didn't bother. For heavy leather belts, I'll stick with Armour and The Beltman with the holes 3/4" apart. For thinner belts, the Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor belts have been great for me. I'll probably try another leather ratcheting belt at some point in the future if I can find one that's made in the USA this time.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another 5.11 lover, IWB with Sig 229, Beretta PX4 and M&P shield over 7 years just bought my 3rd belt.

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wear a Hank's belt and gun every day.

Posts: 17 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
IMO my nexbelt isnt a very good gun belt. Not rigid enough. Just not in the same league as Armour, Beltman or Sparks.

I really like my Nextbelt. I've had it for almost 2.5 yrs. and gotten it soaking wet many times in the summers while tubing w/ shorts. My belt is still very stiff. For carrying my pistol and smart tool, I really like it over my previous belt which I thought was a good belt.

So, presuming your statement to be true, those other belts must outstanding. But if they don't have the ratchet belt system, I'll be sticking w/ Nexbelt or the often compared Kore belt.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post