SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    NEW EVERYDAY CCW BELT
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW EVERYDAY CCW BELT Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
OK I get it about the yelling comment.. sorry.. and about the peanut gallery comment about the remote control well it just might be true..... ..........................drill sgt.

Posts: 246 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I just got a Nexbelt EDC this week. Very stiff web belt with ratcheting buckle. Loving it so far.

Yeah, those look pretty good. Maybe I'll try one of those next.

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
A little pricy, $53 on Amazon but gets good reviews.

The black ones are $63 now. That's the only thing holding me back.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 18332 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
NexBelt. Love mine. I may get a Kore Essentials as it is a bit more dressy.
My leather belts are from Hank's.

I've been looking for a non-leather belt and I think a Kore is going to be the one. Thank you for the suggestion. They have a 10% discount if you sign up and make your first purchase, but I'll wait and see if there's a bigger sale on the next major holiday.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 954 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darkus Mingler
posted Hide Post
I have been very pleased with my KORE ESSENTIALS belts. I have been wearing them for the last couple of months and they are holding up well!

Tom

Posts: 4 | Location: Coppell, TX | Registered: February 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darkus Mingler:
I have been very pleased with my KORE ESSENTIALS belts. I have been wearing them for the last couple of months and they are holding up well!

Tom

Does the buckle protrude out and print under a t shirt?

I've been thinking of one, but the buckle seems to be quite thick in pictures.

Posts: 6434 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been happy with my Nexbelt. The ratchet design makes it nice if you change guns frequently or having one of those fat days.

There is no cure for stupidity, you either die from it or with it.

Posts: 4367 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I just received two Kore belts. I bought a nylon carry belt and a leather “dressier” version to wear with khakis. I just made and am actually wearing the nylon one and I am quite impressed with it so far. I was playing with it with my AIWB rig and the ability to cinch it up tight to hold the gun against you vs letting it out a few notches to just hold your pants up is a great feature and works very well with the little release tab.

I don’t feel like the buckle sticks out any more than a regular belt and actually have the buckle at my 11:00 to not interfere with my holster, I think I am going to like that.

Posts: 8111 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
IMO my nexbelt isnt a very good gun belt. Not rigid enough. Just not in the same league as Armour, Beltman or Sparks.

Posts: 11198 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of a ratcheting belt, but my Kore Essentials leather gun belt started falling apart after a few months (several cracks in the leather). I probably could have called them and had it replaced, but I didn't bother. For heavy leather belts, I'll stick with Armour and The Beltman with the holes 3/4" apart. For thinner belts, the Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor belts have been great for me. I'll probably try another leather ratcheting belt at some point in the future if I can find one that's made in the USA this time.

十人十色

Posts: 1710 | Location: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
511 belts have always worked well for me. I'm no longer wearing suits or professional attire. The belt is never seen due to cover shirt/jacket.

Posts: 5425 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post