SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    To all of our custom holster makers...

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To all of our custom holster makers... Login/Join 
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
...hats off to you boys. I'll never complain about spending $120 again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 6349 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Outstanding video. Thanks and I too, will never complain again.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1091 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
Holy cow! I had no clue as to how much effort goes into a creating a holster. That was amazing to watch.

Posts: 227 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Wow. That was enlightening. Love the sped up sound of the hammer. Kind of like a mini-jackhammer. Smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Overheard at an actual match:
"Tapers! Come on, guys, we need tapers!"
"No, my name's Gonzales."

Posts: 4848 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was enjoyable to watch!

Posts: 247 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Holster making is rough.

There is a guy at work who makes very good stuff.

He actually did it as a hobby while getting sober...

That said, there are some excellent makers here that do very, very good work.

I can speak personally to BRL's work, as he made my off duty holster and 8 years later, it is still my "go to" and still as fine as it was when it was delivered.

If you need one, look him up. Whenever I ahve the money to pay him what it is worth, I will order a few more.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31716 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post