SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Any Changes TO Your EDC Due To Recent Riots and Threats?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Changes TO Your EDC Due To Recent Riots and Threats? Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
It's summer so normal carry is a mini 9mm with an extra mag. That works for around town, suburb 20 miles north of DFW. If I venture into DFW or unknown areas I at least bring a fanny pack with a G17 and 2 spare mags.

Already carry boks and spare ammo in the car.

Debated carrying my shockwave but can't carry it loaded and the manual of arms doesn't play nice with a manual transmission. Built a 8.5" pistol to carry in car since I can carry it loaded but will be replacing it with a 10.5" pistol soon.

Also carry bear spray and pepper gel along with eye wash in my med pack.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our county of residence is rural and typically conservative thus the EDC remains the same.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Daily handgun has not changed. I am more likely to have a long gun, nearer at hand, more of the time.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Every day carry remains the same with summer carry Glock 26 or J-frame in pocket. Winter with a jacket gives the 1911 the opportunity to be the EDC. With any severe trouble on the horizon a PPS43 on tap come out with a sling over my shoulder under a farm coat.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always carried a Ruger LCP .380 in pocket holster. Now doing P365 in OWB. When warm weather arrives I will have to do that somewhat.

allen conrad

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went from Shield .40 to XDM sub-compact .40, single stack to double stack and extra mag.

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No

allen conrad

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
VP9 full size with at least 2 mags if I have to drive into Seattle for work. Luckily, I've only had to do that once since August. Also, luckily the office is located downtown and is nowhere near Capitol Hill, which is where the Antifa sub human 2 legged things tend to attack.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post