SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Any Changes TO Your EDC Due To Recent Riots and Threats?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Changes TO Your EDC Due To Recent Riots and Threats? Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
It's summer so normal carry is a mini 9mm with an extra mag. That works for around town, suburb 20 miles north of DFW. If I venture into DFW or unknown areas I at least bring a fanny pack with a G17 and 2 spare mags.

Already carry boks and spare ammo in the car.

Debated carrying my shockwave but can't carry it loaded and the manual of arms doesn't play nice with a manual transmission. Built a 8.5" pistol to carry in car since I can carry it loaded but will be replacing it with a 10.5" pistol soon.

Also carry bear spray and pepper gel along with eye wash in my med pack.

Posts: 7849 | Location: WPA loving the weather..missing Texas | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Changed caliber to 45ACP and now carry 2 extra magazines. Cannot carry back up gun in New Mexico, against the law. Always aware of my surroundings. So far no problems here.

Posts: 24 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post