SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Dara IWB holsters? Glock 19 w/XC1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dara IWB holsters? Glock 19 w/XC1 Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Looking at the Dara IWB for the Glock 19 w/ XC1 for carry. Anyone have any experience with them?

I like the minimalist size. I’m looking for thin and as less holster in the pants as I can find.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of them. I use a G Code Incog for that setup and it works good.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have one for my P320SC. It's a little thicker kydex than most and comfortable to wear. It still conceals well for me.

I chose to have mine made as their high ride option. It allows me to get a full grip on the pistol before drawing. The lower ride options require me to initiate the draw by pinching the grip between my fingers and thumb, and partially drawing it before I can wrap my fingers completely around it.

As soon as I scrape together a few more bucks, I want to get one for my P365.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
I have one for my P320SC. It's a little thicker kydex than most and comfortable to wear. It still conceals well for me.

I chose to have mine made as their high ride option. It allows me to get a full grip on the pistol before drawing. The lower ride options require me to initiate the draw by pinching the grip between my fingers and thumb, and partially drawing it before I can wrap my fingers completely around it.

As soon as I scrape together a few more bucks, I want to get one for my P365.

Thanks. I went ahead and got one. Got the medium ride 22.5 forward cant.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
One thing I forgot, and this is my personal preference, I don't like the belt loops for attaching the holster. The loops stick out farther than I like and I feel it draws more attention to the holster. I prefer the over the belt and j-clips, but it isn't very difficult changing from one attachment type to another.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
One thing I forgot, and this is my personal preference, I don't like the belt loops for attaching the holster. The loops stick out farther than I like and I feel it draws more attention to the holster. I prefer the over the belt and j-clips, but it isn't very difficult changing from one attachment type to another.

I'm the same. I ordered mine with the single wide clip. It works well for me. I have to take my weapon off a few times a day, so less hassle the better.