SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    For Those of You Carrying IWB “Tucked” - What’s Your Spare Ammo Solution?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Those of You Carrying IWB “Tucked” - What’s Your Spare Ammo Solution? Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
I’m curious how fellow IWB-tuckers are carrying spare ammo? I have too many items in my front pockets to allow for a pocket mag-pouch, and have instead resorted to a less-than-ideal black nylon knife / mag pouch. I don’t always tuck - when I don’t, I have my spare ammo situation otherwise squared-away.

I’ve been investigating a handful of IWB-tuckable mag pouches...might be a solution there.

Thanks for any suggestions, input, and/or examples!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^ Nice - thank you, RogueJSK!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
. . .I have too many items in my front pockets to allow for a pocket mag-pouch. . .

Too bad, 'cause you're just throwing away/ignoring your best options.

Suggest you reconsider. For 90 days try emptying your weak-side front pocket and dedicate it to carrying your second magazine. You'll be glad you did.

I like and use this one: http://www.miltsparks.com/products-pchm-out.php

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I am fortunate to be in a job where I have some flexibility in how I dress. My everyday pants are typically Duluth Trading Company khaki's that have a small outside pocket for my spare mag. They have a few different styles of pocket, this is one that I wear most often. The other style has a similar pocket but no zipper, the mag just drops in and sits securely.

Duluth Trading Company - pants

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Check out Vedder:

https://www.vedderholsters.com/

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all, for your responses!

posted Hide Post
I use the Galco pocket mag carrier in my back pocket.

Posts: 10 | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post