SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    KORE X1 tactical belt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KORE X1 tactical belt Login/Join 
posted
Just bought one and love the concept of ratchets instead of holes to buckle it. Immediately put my Galco leather holster on it to carry my P239. Problem: the belt is so stiff, it pinches it so tight, it is almost impossible to draw. I have always used leather holsters for all my pistols and am wondering if a Kydex holster would solve the problem since it appears to be stiffer (never used a Kydex). Thanks for any help.

Posts: 130 | Location: USA | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
I’ve got the same belt and I haven’t had any issues with my kydex gear.
Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 963 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
I have a Kore belt and Blade-tech Total Eclipse. Zero issues, great combo.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RTP
posted Hide Post
I have both the tactical and the leather Kore belts. I also use kydex and leather holsters OWB and the belts work flawlessly. The ratchet system is the best once you get used to it.

Posts: 5 | Registered: October 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post