SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Puerto Rico to Go Shall Issue!! Handgunlaw.us
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Puerto Rico to Go Shall Issue!! Handgunlaw.us Login/Join 
Picture of Gary Slider
posted
Looks like the impossible has happened. Info in English is sketchy as the bill is in Spanish and there is no Reliable Translation into English that I know of yet. Instead of posting all the links here to http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/puertorico.pdf and the links to the Story at Ammoland, To Act, to Google Translation (Not Great) and a Synopsis from handgunlaw.us are right at the top of the page as I have put a Notice there with all those links. Things will not be cleared up completely until a reliable English Translation is available.

Handgunlaw.us is also in the process of going over every statute quoted on every states page and checking them against the current published codes of each states for accuracy. This is a very time consuming process but needs done as little changes in those statutes don’t get mentioned to much and easily slip by. I am hoping to have them all done by Dec 20.

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Posts: 489 | Location: New Martinsville, WV | Registered: February 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your help Gary. It is much appreciated.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all you do.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you for keeping the members updated.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post