SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    who makes a nice leather holster for a P229 legion with a light?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who makes a nice leather holster for a P229 legion with a light? Login/Join 
posted
after reading that self defense shooting on AR15 I decided to add a light to my EDC so I ordered a surefire X400 with green laser and I need an OSW leather pancake holster that will go on my right side. anyone have a good source? I have been carrying OSB in an ugly Bald Guy holster and I really can't stand kydex holsters touching my skin for some reason.

thanks for the help

Posts: 28 | Location: Naples Fl | Registered: January 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can try link below for Wright Leather Works.
They do great custom work on holsters that fit the gun exactly. I got one a few months ago and love it.
I’d give them a call if you don’t see the one you want as they are adding to their stock all the time.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/pages/gun-list

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks I will give them a call. I didn't see anything on their website for OWB with a light but you never know.

living in SW Fl I seldom wear anything more than shorts and long tee shirt or flip flops and when kydex touches my skin it irritates the life out of me.

Posts: 28 | Location: Naples Fl | Registered: January 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump for more input

posted Hide Post
I have had a lot of Galco leather for stock leather. I had a F. I. S. T. leather paddle that was custom ordered that was really nice. I don't know if they have added lights as options yet but it would not hurt to look.

All of my holsters for lights are kydex. I hate kydex.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I just found Nightingele Leather. They make it.

I’m going to order one for my 19 w/ XC-1

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
F. I. S. T. leather

I just spoke to the awesome gentleman that makes the holster and placed my order. they make a holster with kydex encapsulated by leather which is awesome. now for the wait this will slow down time like waiting for a form 1 or 4

posted Hide Post
still waiting and time has slowed down to a crawl LOL